Saturday, June 28, 2014
Rockford Aviators Stadium!
Planning is underway for the Inaugural Field of Blues Festival, to be held on Saturday, June 28, 2014. The festival will be held at Aviators Stadium in Loves Park. Gates open at noon, the music starts at Noon and goes until 9:30 PM. The park will close at 10 PM. This is our second year with the festival continues Crossroads dream to bring a blues festival back to the Rockford metro area.
We will feature five bands on the big stage. All food catering services will provided by the baseball park and its’ staff. Advanced tickets will be only $10 and $15 at the gate. We will try to hold down food and beverage prices to make the day affordable. To do this we need a little help from our sponsors.
Crossroads Blues Society is an all-volunteer 501c3 non-profit organization incorporated in the State of Illinois that works to conduct Blues in the Schools programs for area schools. Sponsorship donations for the festival are tax deductable and are used to cover the many costs of running a music festival.
Costs include band fees, lodging for non-local bands, a stage, sound and lights, electrical work, insurance, licenses and more. It takes a lot of money and effort to run an event of this magnitude. We had a dedicated core of volunteers who support us.
Festival sponsorship levels:
· Festival Sponsor: $5,000.
One available. Festival name will included sponsor (e.g. “The Acme Field of Blues Festival.” Benefits include logo integrated into festival logo on tee shirt front and all uses, name on banner on stage, recognition in program and other advertising plus 100 free tickets
· Platinum: $1000 and up. Benefits include larger logo on tee shirt, name on banner on stage, recognition in program and other advertising plus 25 free tickets.
· Gold: $500 to $999. Benefits include smaller logo on tee shirt, name on banner on stage, recognition in program and other advertising plus 10 free tickets.
· Silver: $200 to $499. Benefits include name on banner on stage, larger name on tee shirt, recognition in program and other advertising plus 4 free tickets.
· Bronze: $100 businesses, $50 individuals. Benefits include small name on banner on stage, recognition in program and other advertising, small name on tee shirt plus 2 free tickets.
Gold and above sponsors also get to have a tent/booth at the festival and may place banners in the park. All sponsors are also frequently noted on stage after each act. We expect a large crowd at our festival. Any level of sponsorship can help to make this dream a reality.
All proceeds from the festival will be used to fund and hopefully expand our Blues in the Schools (BITS) program. Crossroads Blues Society has conducted 123 BITS programs for almost 40,000 students since its’ inception in May 2002. We are proud to add music events to school calendars and to help keep the blues alive by educating the next generation of music fans about the roots of all American popular music.
We ask that you or your business consider becoming a sponsor for the 2014 Field of Blues Festival and thank you for your time and consideration!